Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng (Yayasan TSLSC) was established
in 1998 by the founder of IOI Group. The charitable foundation is fully
sponsored by IOI Group of Companies and its main objectives are:
- To advance the human capital development for the nation by awarding
scholarships to brilliant students and providing financial assistance to
- To contribute towards scientific research and teachings
- To offer relief to the poor and needy who are affected by epidemics of
disease, natural disasters or other similar emergencies, by contributing to
welfare and charitable organisations
- To provide medical and surgical facilities and services for all kind
- To provide medical or financial assistance to the needy who are disabled,
poverty stricken or critically ill
The logo of Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng embodies Yayasan's
unwavering commitment to extend a heart of care and compassion to those in need,
regardless of race or creed. Symbolic of an “angel” bringing comfort, it depicts
Yayasan's role towards mankind.
The colour blue, while reinforcing the group's corporate
colour, reflects Yayasan's spirit of energy and dynamism in reaching out to make
a difference in the lives of those who need it.
2013/2014 Scholarship application form will be uploaded soon.