- IOI Group was recognised as one of Malaysia’s top 10 companies in a
regional poll among investors conducted by Alpha Southeast Asia, an
institutional investment magazine focused on Southeast Asia’s banking
and capital markets. In the second Annual Southeast Asia Institutional
Investor Corporate Awards, IOI Group was cited for providing the “Best Senior Management Investor Relations Support” and practising “Strongest Adherence to Corporate Governance”.
- Puchong Financial Corporate Centre (“PFCC”) was accorded the MSC Malaysia
Status and recognised as a MSC Malaysia Cybercentre following a collaboration
agreement signed between Flora Development Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of IOI Properties, and
Multimedia Development Corporation Sdn Bhd (“MDeC”).
- All 27 estates and four palm oil mills of IOI
Group in Peninsular Malaysia achieved both
the RSPO and ISCC certifications when
Pukin Palm Oil Mill received its RSPO and
ISCC certifications in June 2012.
- As part of IOI Group’s rebranding exercise to strengthen its distinct identity and brand presence, IOI Group successfully installed new signages at all plantation estates. The new enhanced logo is now portrayed prominently in IOI’s estates throughout Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah.
- IOI Properties’s fifth property development in Singapore, South Beach garnered two Building and Construction Authority (“BCA”) Green Mark Platinum Awards for its Residential and Commercial components respectively.
- IOI Oleochemical’s Penang and Johor manufacturing sites received the RSPO’s SCCS for IOI Oleochemical’s commitment in producing sustainable oleochemicals that span the entire supply chain.
- IOI Properties won the BCI Asia Top 10 Developers Award 2012 for the second consecutive year since it was launched in 2011 to recognise the work of top developers in Asia namely Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Bukit Leelau Mill was awarded the Best Effluent Management Award 2011/2012 by the Department of Environment Pahang during the “Majlis Penganugerahan dan Penyerahan Lesen KKS Negeri Pahang 2012”.
- Palm Garden Golf Club (“PGGC”), touted as the first premier public golf course, unveiled a new scenic 18-hole course spanning across 125 acres. It offers all-round enjoyment for the whole family with a sumptuous coffee house, 25-metre infinity pool, Jacuzzi, children’s pool, poolside terrace, gym, sauna facilities, tennis court, ballroom with 80-pax capacity, and VIP suite.
- IOI Loders Croklaan Americas unveiled its plant expansion project named “APEX” (Advanced Palm Expansion) in Channahon which is reputed to be Western Hemisphere’s largest palm oil processing plant.
- IOI Loders Croklaan Asia’s entries for
the 2012 Gulfood Awards – CreameltTM
500 (Best New Health Food or
Beverage Ingredient category) and
Creative Studio (Best New Food
Service Innovation category) – were
awarded a “Highly Commended”
- Baturong Palm Oil Mill received the
International Sustainability & Carbon
Certification (“ISCC”) for complying with
the ISCC System GmbH certification
- IOI Loders Croklaan Europe received the
Authorised Economic Operator (“AEO”)
status which is a quality mark for
companies to enjoy simplified custom
procedures and better control over
operational as well as transportation
- IOI Group has once again successfully attained the Roundtable on Sustainable
Palm Oil (“RSPO”) Supply Chain Certification for seven of its operating units that
adhered to regulations and requirements of RSPO’s Supply Chain Certification
- IOI Properties, through its subsidiary MultiWealth
(Singapore) Pte Ltd, won the bid for a
99-year leasehold 2.4 hectares parcel of
land in Clementi earmarked for
condominium development for
- Acidchem International Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of IOI
Oleochemical Industries Bhd, Prai, won the Chemical
Industries Council of Malaysia (“CICM”) Responsible
Care Awards in the following categories – Employee
Health & Safety (Platinum), Pollution Prevention
(Platinum), Process Safety (Gold), Community
Awareness & Emergency Response (Silver), and
Distribution (Silver). Meanwhile, Pan-Century
Oleochemical Sdn Bhd garnered a Silver Award
(Employee Health & Safety) and a Merit Award